Young Digital Planet S.A. respects the users’ right to privacy. Young Digital Planet S.A. protects users’ personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended) harmonised with EU directives and applies appropriate technological solutions preventing violation of users’ privacy by third parties.
§ 2. Registration, Personal Data
- The Administrator of the Portal www.ydp.eu personal data is Young Digital Planet S.A. Young Digital Planet S.A. may entrust the processing of the Portal users’ personal data to another person.
- All Portal visitors may contact Portal employees directly by email using the available correspondence form and addresses. The Portal keeps correspondence with its users for statistical purposes and to provide the best and the promptest reaction to incoming questions. The collected users’ addresses will not be used for any other purpose.
§ 3. Cookie Files
- A cookie file is a small piece of information that the server stores on the user’s PC in a text file cookie.txt which the server can read when connecting again from that PC.
- The cookie files contain information necessary for the proper portal performance.
- The contents of the cookie files do not allow identification of the user. Personal data are not processed by means of cookie files.
- Most Web browsers allow the storage of cookie files automatically. It is possible to configure the user’s browser in such a way that the user decides himself/herself how the cookie files will be stored on the hard disk of your PC or whether they are to be stored at all.
§ 5. Questions and Suggestions