What are your challenges?
- Adult and young adult learners usually know what they want. What they are looking for in language teaching software is relevancy and ease of use.
- The educational software market doesn’t offer enough resources designed for adult learners who wish to enhance specific language skills or refresh their knowledge on their own.
- Learners need engaging content for extended language practice at all levels of proficiency in both desk and on-the-go modes.
With all this in mind, we decided to create a separate suite of language learning products to fill the gap in the language learning market.
How can we help?
- Skills English solution is dedicated to students aged 16+ who are not searching for comprehensive language learning products but want to practise selected areas of language e.g. vocabulary or grammar.
- The presentation and practice material cover levels from A1 to C2, in British English, offering extensive grammar and vocabulary practice.
- The highly interactive content, useful vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation practice used in context teamed with the attractive design help make learning engaging and relevant.
- The courses are available in offline and mobile versions. The offline version has been enriched with printable materials in PDF format for even greater ease of use. For more information about the mobile version please see: mSkills English.
- click here and see how these courses correspond to CEFR