Universal Curriculum contains over 30,000 high quality interactive resources in maths, science, chemistry, physics and biology for students between 10 and 19 years of age. The content is divided into three educational stages: Upper Secondary, Lower Secondary and Upper Primary. It embraces thirty textbooks including 1100 topics in two versions and can work either as a textbook equivalent or its enrichment.
The course is built of highly interactive materials: animations, real-life videos, interactive exercises, 3D models, simulations, slideshows, photos, illustrations and guides. All lessons are available in versions for Students and Teachers, varying in functionalities specially designed to meet the needs of the users. Both components are precisely aligned with each other so that classroom teaching and the work of individual students form a perfectly coherent whole.
- advanced feedback and reporting systems with detailed session reports
- a rich variety of media
- a selection of editing and annotation tools for teachers
- metatagged content for even more efficient search
- suitable for use on interactive whiteboards
- fully compatible with the recognised SCORM package requirements
- supports various hardware configurations and architectures, can be delivered offline on CD or DVD or online with embedded learning platforms (yTeach and yLearn)
- cross-platform compatibility and easy rearrangement of content thanks to XML technology